At Clear Skies Meadery we strongly encourage good stewardship of our planet. All growlers you buy from us are refillable and yours to keep and reuse. Come back and refill or share with a friend that needs to try us.
Growlers are NON REFUNDABLE or EXCHANGEABLE!!!
- A growler is defined as a container that has either a screw top or flip top that is between 500ml (17oz) and 2L (62oz) in size.
- We will refill, 500 mls (17oz), 750 mls (25oz), 1L (32oz), or 2L (64oz) growlers, purchased from our store or from any other establishment, that are screw top or flip top. So long as they can be sealed.
- Your growler must be washed, empty, and with a properly fitting lid when you bring it to the taproom.
- All growlers pass through a 3-stage cleaning and sanitization process when brought in the taproom for a refill.
- All growlers will have a Clear Skies Meadery label affixed to the growler to indicate its contents.
- All growlers will have a seal affixed to the top to ensure the growler left our establishment sealed.
NON ACCEPTABLE GROWLERS OR CONTAINERS
- We cannot fill any growler that is damaged, unclean, has a bad aroma and/or still has contents.
- Once your growler is empty, hand wash it with detergent and hot water and let air dry.
- Leave it uncapped, or with a loosely fitted screw cap to keep the seals in good condition.
PRICING FOR REFILLABLE GROWLERS
- 500mls (17 fl oz) = $ 3.00
- 750 mls (25 fl oz) = $5.00
- 1L (32 fl oz) = $6.00
- 24oz Stainless steel Clear Skies Meadery logo laser etched = $29.95 (5% off each refill with this growler!)
- 64oz Stainless steel Clear Skies Meadery logo laser etched = $49.99. (5% off each refill with this growler!)
- A $5 corking fee will be applied if you wish to enjoy your 500ml growler on location
- A $10 corking fee will be applied if you wish to enjoy your 750ml growler on location.
- Any amount larger than 750ml will not be allowed to be consumed on the premise for safety reasons.
THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!
REFILL and REUSE and REFRESH
Save our planet